Giving The Best Baby Gifts
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Baby Toys and Safety and other Baby Gifts topics.
How can I make sure the baby gift I give is different from all the rest?
Practical people are always on the prowl for the kinds of baby gifts that parents will be able to make good use out of. There's nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and go for pure, unadulterated, cute baby gifts. What's wrong with cute? No, no, no! Stop! You're thinking along the lines of cute…and practical. If you need help coming up with ideas for cute baby gifts that serve no other purpose but to look sweet, consider these options:
- softly glowing pet-themed night lamps
- baby t-shirts with cute sayings on them
- a pair of teeny-tiny baby slippers with fuzzy stuff on them
- a tiny pair of baby leg warmers (parents who grew up in the 80s will get a HUGE kick out of these)
- plush, squishy, stuffed animals that have no parts that can come
Hey, wait a minute! These baby gifts are cute but they're also somewhat practical. Maybe you can have the best of both worlds and still be the person to give the best gift at the baby shower. Not that it's a competition. But if you ARE a little bit “type A”, take the time to search for baby gifts that aren't already lining the shelves of major department stores. It's the unique baby gifts that really stand out from all the rest.